Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Love Weddings!

Today our friends, Dixon & Miranda exchanged vows at a beautiful location, Spinelli's Boerne Vistro in Boerne, Texas. Miranda looked STUNNING in her wedding gown! My daughter, Brynn said she wanted a dress just like Miranda's when she gets married. I would have to agree that it was one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Mrs. Yang looked like a beautiful fairy princess. :)
The food was great, the location was beautiful and Dixon & Miranda couldn't have looked happier.
Gotta hand it to my awesome sister-in-law, Katherine Lopez, owner & founder of Sweet August Events. She did an AMAZING job on our friends, Dixon & Miranda's wedding tonight. Absolutely beautiful to the very last detail. I love weddings...maybe we should renew our vows (again!). We're only 7 years away from our 20th... Hmmmm
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment