Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hand Made & Personalized Gift Set

So my cousin, Hannah Rose will be celebrating her 12th Birthday this coming Sunday. Recently I made a couple of altered notebooks & pens. When my girls took them to church with them, Hannah really, really liked them. So instead if just making her a similar notebook & pen set, I decided to make her an entire "gift set". I decided to include a small altered spiral notebook, altered composition book, altered clipboard, altered pen/pencil box & altered pen. All the altered products were very fun to make, just very time consuming. I started at around 8pm tonight & now it's 1:30am. Being that I'm still working on details for Brynn's party & Hannah's party is this Sunday, I wanted to be sure I had adequate time to finish everything I needed to get done. Here are the finished products I created for Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment